Sunday, November 24, 2013

WEEK 62


Hello Family!

Well It was kinda a slow week, basically we went tracting and around to members to ask for referrals but with no success. I had an interview with president and he really helped me learn about what I need to do in the slow times. Sometimes we hit a wall and we feel like we can't go anymore and feel burnt out. . Investigators are slow in coming and the area isn't really progressing. It has been hard to stay obedient and work hard and what not. But president said that these times come and times like this are to test to see if I can be obedient and work hard so I can take the next step. Progress is like a staircase and sometimes the stairs are easy to climb like at home sometimes the stairs are like scaling a wall. I am reminded of Ether 12: 6 "ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith" I guess I am at a wall to scale. With the lords help I have been able to be obedient and work hard. Just keep going. I read a talk called "His Grace is Sufficient" a talk given at BYU a few years ago. It is a great talk that really helps put the atonement in perspective. Here is the link: http://speeches.byu.edu/?act=viewitem&id=1966 I recommend reading it sometime this week. Very enjoyable talk and I learned a lot about what I need to do to be a better missionary and a better person. Well thats about it for this week

Elder Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment