Monday, May 5, 2014

Week 86

May 4 at 9:42 PM
Hey Fam!

This week was more of the same. We taught lots of less actives and a
few investigators. The weather here is weird right now. It will be
crazy hot and sunny until about 4 in the afternoon then the storn
clouds roll in and it will rain like crazy starting at about 6. The
rain cools down the place which is nice so i can sleep better at
night. But it brings out the mosquitos. i am getting bit like crazy. I am trying though to avoid a repeat of last year where I got dengue
fever my last week in my second area so i am using lots of bug spray
to avoid that. Other than that it is just finishing strong! I will
prolly finish the book of mormon for the last time on my mission this week. Its hard not to think about coming home cause my comp tells everyone i am coming home when we sit down to teach them. The members are more trunky than I am!
Well have a great mothers day next week! Have a good time skyping Kelci! I will just see yall in a few weeks haha its a pain to find a place where the internet is fast enough and has headphones that I can use to skype haha. Love yall!
Elder Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment