Sunday, July 21, 2013

WEEK 46

Today for Pday I went and lifted at a "gym" for the first time in a year. It will be quite the summer when I get home. I plan to lift a lot. It was a brand new gym that just opened right next to the apartment of my Zone Leader, Elder Smith. He is from Utah and is ripped. He is quite the lifter.
This week was really good, maybe the best of my mission. We taught 30 lessons with a bunch of new investigators all from referrals. We have a baptism on saturday and hopefully another one in a couple weeks. Members are coming with us to lessons and really helping cause more people are now coming to church. Just a good week. I am getting along great with my comp. And we have a dinner appointment every night so yeah life is pretty good in the mission hope I can keep it up.
I was reading in the conference talks this past week and I read the talk by elder kopishcke or something like that. he quoted D&C 97:8 i think. And he talked about how we can be accepted by the lord. It was a really good talk and can help all of us. I highly recommend that you guys reread it. Conference talks always have new meaning when I reread them. I always highlight something new each time I reread a talk. Well that's about it for this week. Hope everyone is having a good summer!Elder Robertson
part of his area

a fish he ate all by himself

elder robertson and a little boy from his ward

No comments:

Post a Comment