Monday, September 16, 2013

WEEK 53

Hello Family!
How is everyone?  It is still hot here, surprise surprise. So I got a new companion this week. His name is Elder Sogari and he is from Fiji! He is totally black too haha but he is way chill and way fun, he has been out for 8 months and is a hardworker so it should be a fun cycle with some good hard work. They split our area so it is way smaller and we have only a few members in our area so it will be a lot of tracting. The other area is sisters and the members are so excited to have them here so we may be on our own for a while cause the relief society justs wants to work with them so whatevs. One sister is a filipina and the other is a tongan. the filipina is training the tongan. The ward calls us the United Nations of Tuguegarao. I am the oldest missionary in my district! Almost everyone else is under a year or just hit their year mark. Thats a weird feeling since like 6 months ago I wasn't close to that. Thats about it for this week other than that just teaching and finding and walking. I started Jesus the Christ again this week and this time I am gonna read it a long with the New Testament so I can read the account of Christs life a long with the description and explanation by James E. Talmage. It should be a good experience for personal study. And of course I read a chapter of the book of mormon every morning too. Well thats about it! Have a good week everybody!
Mahal Ko Kayo!
Elder Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment