Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Week 57

October 13, 2013

Hello Family!
Ok so reading Kelci's email from her first week she is a way better missionary than me. I don't write that much. Sounds like she is doing good though. Getting the "first transfer" missionary look out. I can see it on all the new missionaries. They have just this shocked look about them. They just don't expect the mission to be what it is. But it is good to try new things. I can't remember who said it in conference but change is good! Very true (as long as it is for the better)! Conference was great! I learned a lot from it. Some of my favorite quotes/talks were Elder Bednars about tithing. President Uchtdorf and his Come, and Join Us. The talk that was about basketball where he said it takes Determination, Perseverance and Self-discipline to play basketball at a high level (the new theme for my life). President Monsons talk about Home teaching which could just as easily apply to missionary work if we change home teaching for missionary work. I can't wait to go back and study the talks more in depth. This week was a weak week work wise (lots of W's haha). We had to go to Ilagan to get fingerprinted to renew our visas and then we had to babysit a missionary at the hospital on thursday cause they were sick and then saturday and sunday were conference so not much work was done this last week. I am ready to get back at it this week. Hope everything is going well!
Mahal Ko Kayo!
Elder Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment