Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 59

October 27, 2013
Hello Family!

How is everyone! Things are going good here in the Philippines. Still hot but it is kinda cooling down. I don't sweat at night with my fan. We had transfers this week and the meeting started late and so nothing happened until about 7 and the meeting was supposed to start at 2. what a nightmare. Then on friday we had a ward activity from about 3 until 8, there were all sorts of games and like a minute to win it kind of competion put on by yours truly. I killed it, I was the hit of the activity. Duck duck goose was the hit of the whole party, a simple game but they loved it. They are planning to have another activity at christmas time. I prolly won't be here though. I will be transferred at the beginning of december. Still have six weeks to enjoy it here though. We are still in the finding stages, we have a few people who may be interested so hopefully they will turn out this week. It was a busy week with transfers and the activity and we had stake conference all saturday and sunday. But I am looking forward to getting back at it this week. The area president will visit our mission next week so looking forward to listening to him in a zone conference. That's about it for this week. I promise to have more next week.

Love, Elder Robertson

Elder Sogari, Zone Leaders, Conner

These are the Sisters Conner and Elder Sogari serve with in the ward

No comments:

Post a Comment