Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 76

Feb 23 at 8:20 PM
Hello Family!
This week was ok, we just worked and did our part.  We were able to find a couple of new investigators. It's a mom and her college age son. There is a dad but he is always busy and another brother but he doesn't want to listen. The mom's dad was a member for like 10 years and always went to church in Tuguegarao, my last area, and she wondered about why he was so faithful and what do mormons believe but then she moved out here and forgot all about it until they met a member that roomed with the kid at school. So we were invited over with the member and were able to teach. They have potential, they asked questions and actually talked during the lesson which was nice. They are more likely to get baptized if they talk and ask questions. That was the highlight work wise this week.
I did finish the October conference issue for like the third time this week. I really enjoy reading conference talks over and over and highlight in different colors each time. I really get a different feel of the messages each time. Like reading the Book of Mormon, I get something new out of it every time I read it. I started it again this week and am almost through 1 Nephi. This time I am going for specific advice that they give. Like challenges to improve and stuff like that. Like there is a challenge in 1 Nephi 1: 20. Nephi says to seek the tender mercies of the lord. So I have been writing stuff like that in my little study journal and trying to work on that. I hope to finish before I come home. This week is transfers and so I will get a new companion this week. Elder Pawin was a good comp and I really enjoyed being with him. This could be my last comp of my mission so ya haha. Go bombers! Go Tar Heels! Go Lakers! Thanks for all the support everyone!
Love, Elder Robertson

 "killed this thing in our apartment. took like an hour to find it haha we killed two of them like this this week. epic."
 
Elder Pawin and Elder Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment